I was maneuvering through the crowd to return to my two friends; sliding, squishing and squeezing my way through any available crevasse just to get closer. Wave after wave of people ignoring my polite "excuse me's" and "could I get through's?" to led me to receive pushes, elbows and 14 year-olds wanting me to help boost up their friend so he could live out some Avril Levine induced fantasy. "Not today good sir." Stepping on toes, trash and 'whatever that was' I reach my destination of exhausted friends and sweaty companions only to wait in what now looks like rain. This is what I came for.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
South Cak Warped Tour
I was maneuvering through the crowd to return to my two friends; sliding, squishing and squeezing my way through any available crevasse just to get closer. Wave after wave of people ignoring my polite "excuse me's" and "could I get through's?" to led me to receive pushes, elbows and 14 year-olds wanting me to help boost up their friend so he could live out some Avril Levine induced fantasy. "Not today good sir." Stepping on toes, trash and 'whatever that was' I reach my destination of exhausted friends and sweaty companions only to wait in what now looks like rain. This is what I came for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment