Tuesday, July 3, 2007

First Post cont.

The bad experiences I have dealt with come from very restrictive assignments; to the point where I feel I am not really free to write what I want. Assignments like this are simply not fun to write, and I feel, serve little purpose to encouraging writing on ones own. Most of the time when I have a poor feedback with writing it is likely by my own fault, such as, not truly giving the piece the time it needs; however, as I experienced with one heavy writing class, the professor provided no feedback, simply a check at the bottom corner of the page. This wasn't simply on small 1pg assignments either; it was like this for our larger research papers. Receiving no feedback is a frustrating experience when you put a lot of time and effort into a piece of written work.

No comments: